Sunday, October 3, 2010

new dress


Back in the Summer, we were at the zoo and I saw a little girl in a really sweet dress.  I asked her mom if I could snap a picture of it with my cell phone.  If you haven't gathered yet, I'm a fervent do-it-myself-er and I'm also a penny pincher (that's the nice way to say it).  I'm pretty sure this mom was not a dress maker so I figured the dress was from some expensive boutique.  Upon reflection, maybe I should have just asked where she got the dress.  Instead I made a number of assumptions about it's origin and likely outlandish cost.  Anyhow, in the end, once again without a pattern, I put together this new dress for my dear little girl.  That was back in May.  Five months later, it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...